Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




keskiviikko 25. marraskuuta 2009

A glass of red wine.

Rich red wine,
Bitter like an acorn,
Ripe like a cherry,
Sparkling like a ruby.

The glass at my mouth,
The wine comes out,
Consuming my lips,
Just like a kiss.

My mouth is immersed
My tongue overwhelmed,
My senses on fire,
My soul is in love.

My insides are burning,
A warm toasty fire.
I lean back a moment
to remember this time.

I'll never forget,
This night that I'm sitting,
Here with my love,
and a glass of red wine.


-James M. Branum-




But of cource you need a good place for special wine bottle....






This "WINEGrapeLeaf HangingRack" is my faforite!!!!!













Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti