Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




sunnuntai 7. helmikuuta 2010

Vintage treasures


I have the pleasure of sharing peeks into the home and vintage treasures of Jess, from The Homebound.
For inspiration on renovations, doses of clever humor, and fantastic chalkboard paint ideas, The Homebound is the place to be.
And any girl who includes a vintage shop in her wedding registry is a fantastic chica in my book! Perhaps the best way to introduce Jess would be to share some of my favorite spaces in her lovely historic house.



Pairing a chalkboard panel with a clawfoot bathtub is so unconventional, yet so lovely together. I can imagine beautiful love poems written on the chalkboard panel.


Jess’ ingenious ways with chalkboard paint is the perfect solution to a home office’s wall. If I had this wall, framed to-do list and calendar, I know I would be exponentially more effective.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti