Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




tiistai 20. huhtikuuta 2010

Pretty ballerina



I had a date with a pretty ballerina
Her hair so brilliant that it hurt my eyes
I asked her for this dance and then she obliged me
Was I surprised?Yeah.Was I surprised?No not at all
I called her yesterday.It should have been tomorrow
I could not keep the joy that was inside
I begged for her to tell me if she really loved me
Somewhere a mountain is moving.Afraid it`s moving without me.
And when I wake on a dreary Sunday morning
I open up my eyes to find there`s rain
And something strange within says go ahead and find her
Just close your eyes, yeah.Just close your eyes and she`ll be there
She`ll be there
She`ll be there



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti