Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




keskiviikko 3. marraskuuta 2010

Actually it's a wig

                 
I'm thunderstruck!.. well it's obvious that magazines and news papers are full of crap. But if you can't belive in your own eyes anymore, does anything matters anymore.

I have always admired other womens hair. For some reason I have horrible hair, which doesn't want to go my way. And everywhere I see beautiful cuts and styles like those women just had left from their hairdresser. Bommer!!!
And then, I didn't have the faintest idea , that all my thoughts are fake. There are beautiful women with No beautiful hairs. They have extensions or A wig!!??
Could you belive, that this lovely girl in this picture, has a wig??!!




http://perfectlygoodstories.blogspot.com/2010/10/actually-its-wig.html
                                 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti