Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




lauantai 14. toukokuuta 2011

Rough and industrial loft

                                                              
Lately I have been experiencing a bit of lack of inspiration, the reason why I haven't been blogging as frequently.

But today, my lovely readers, I do have something special to post. I found the images of this fantastic industrial loft in my archives and had to share them with all of you. I really love the loft look and especially a worn out and beaten up brick wall. It gives this place instant coolness, don't you think? I wish I knew where this place was so I could pack my bags and move in. Right now! Excellent place!!!
 


                                                                       

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti