Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




torstai 5. elokuuta 2010

Feel Good Products by Sami Rnne

                                
I was checking web-pages of my friend and I "bump into" these gorgeous and unique designs!









There are couple of products which absolutely want to come to my home...





Salmirinne says..

My works incorporate everyday and fantasy.
My works tell about my view of life, my love for nature,
whose diversity it is easier to depict by ceramic shapes and forms than to tell by words.
My works are alive and they transform by observation and new thoughts.
My ceramic tale will go on as long as clay forms between my hands.


            

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti