Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




sunnuntai 27. helmikuuta 2011

Decorate with IKEA 2011

                                                                                                         
I went to IKEA few days ago and found LOTS of wonderful items to embellish my home. Every time I go to IKEA, I'm amazed by the cheapness of the the basic interior stuff there.

I got lots of miscellaneous things like drinking glasses, plates, candles ... I do not trust the IKEA's quality of furnitures, for example sofas, I'm sorry :0), but I like to buy little things, for example fabrics, serving dishes, baskets, etc.














God bless IKEA!
                                                                                                

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti