Dance like nobody's watching, love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening, live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain-




keskiviikko 10. lokakuuta 2012

Old Wine Boxes


I like wine, but honestly, I think I like the boxes just as much, if not better. Yes, I’m hedonist and visual kind of, but I do like wine.

I like the slow sipping of something delicious that makes my cooking taste even better.

I like the sharing of quiet moments with friends. I like the culture and traditions of vinticulture and the beauty and art of logos and burning them into wood.

I love the smell of corks and the look of wine stains.
Wine boxes are just a wee part of that, but oh so fun and in these days of cutting back and “going green,” they are such a wonderful resource that we can create wonderful new uses for.








                                       

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti